Cannabis Caprese Salad
Not everything has to be heavy for Thanksgiving dinner! This light and infused cannabis caprese salad is a great option to round out your Holiday menu. While keeping things simple, this beautiful red, white, and green dish still makes a showstopping impact. Make sure to keep this away from the kid’s table if you’re infusing it! Olive oil can be easily infused with a few drops of Sativa Lifestyle Tincture from Fairwinds. To get started you’ll need the things listed below.
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 4 tablespoons infused olive oil, divided
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes thickly sliced
- 8-ounce ball of fresh mozzarella, thickly sliced
- Large bunch of fresh basil, leaves only
- Kosher salt or smoked salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Sharp knife
- Cutting board
- Measuring spoons
- Serving plate
Makes about 4 servings
- Generously drizzle 1 teaspoon of the balsamic vinegar and 1 teaspoon of the olive oil onto a serving plate.
- Arrange alternating slices of tomato, cheese, and basil in a small circle or row on the plate. Drizzle the remaining oil and vinegar on top, then sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper to taste. As an alternative (pictured above) this salad is equally delicious when tossed altogether.
Discover a Higher Quality of Life.