Evergreen Market’s Dedication to Safety Regarding COVID-19
We are grateful that we are among the businesses that have been allowed to remain open; we take that responsibility seriously and have put extra precautions in place to look after the health and safety of our customers and our team. In addition to asserting the general safety guidelines outlined by the CDC when you stop in, please be aware of these additional measures:
- The number of customers allowed inside the store is being restricted to allow for proper social distancing.
- We have marked spaces in line at 6 feet apart to make it easy to maintain an appropriate distance.
- If you are a senior or anyone else at a higher risk for COVID-19,you are encouraged to minimize exposure. This might mean staying home and having a friend or family member who is 21+ shop on your behalf.
- We have switched to online orders only. Customers may not touch product until purchase is complete.
- All surfaces are being wiped down with disinfectant with increased frequency, particularly high-touch areas such as door handles and ATMs.
- All employees handling I.D.’s or cash must wear gloves. (Employees that cannot wear gloves due to allergies are instructed to use hand sanitizer between each transaction.)
- Anyone wearing a face-mask will be required to remove it for the purpose of verifying their I.D. We are required to ensure the validity of every I.D. and that it matches the person using it. If a customer is not comfortable removing their mask, we understand, but unfortunately we cannot allow anyone to make a purchase without being able to verify their identity.
- We have instructed all staff who are feeling ill to stay home while reassuring them that their job is not in jeopardy for doing so.
It has been a roller-coaster of events since this all began, but we will continue to be here doing the best we can to provide relief and calm for everyone that walks through our doors. We hope to provide you with sanctuary now more than ever. Thank you for choosing to shop with us and for trusting us to uphold our responsibility to keep our community safe.
– Your Evergreen Market Team
Discover a Higher Quality of Life.